Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today at the dining hall, they served a "Thanksgiving" dinner - when I saw them carving the ham I cringed (So does that mean my vegetarianism is official, and I'm serious about it?). I helped myself with little servings of this and that and ate the crust around a pumpkin pie slice I picked up - the filling was not good. This just makes me wanna be home for Thanksgiving already. Before going off to the gym to do some cross training...

Had a salad with spinach & romaine w/ balsamic dressing - eggs, corn, feta, green peppers, cherry tomatoes and a small sweet potato on the side!
  
snacking here.


And of course for dinner - the usual that's served at Thanksgiving without the meat. My roommate just came in with bananas because she knows (along with few others) about my scheme every time I go to the dining hall. I discretely take about...hmmm say 7 to 9 bananas? because I definitely do not want to pay 1.09 for one on campus. I need them to make my overnight oats especially.


Off I go to get my sweat onnnnnnnnnn.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment