Friday, November 19, 2010

home sweet home!

I'm finally back home - which is weird because I have to be back on campus by this Sunday for class on Monday and Tuesday. Then it'll be Thanksgiving break and I'll be home again. But a close friend of mine who lives nearby was going home so I thought oh why not and go home with her? So here I am, waiting on some steamed crabs, cookin' away now with some garlic and lemon juice - soon will be dusted off with some Old Bay :) While I've been away at college, I haven't been eating any seafood - one reason why I have my omega-3 fish oil supplements handy in my room. It should be any minute now that these should be ready to eat....In the meanwhile....here are a few pictures I took earlier today and some taken when I arrived at home.

My mom had sent in the jar this Tuesday and the nutty chocolate goodness was all gone by this morning..OOPS. I will need to buy a jar...or two before going back in January.

A snack - baked sweet potato - a huge snack actually.

Our house stash of fuji apples - we never run out :)

My brother was so happy to see me! Can't you tell? It's just that he's very shy around the camera, haha.

Goofy faces- brother & mom!
I might post more pictures from this soon-to-happen blue crabs fiesta....if I do get my hands on my camera of course. tooooodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment