Sunday, November 21, 2010

CHIA

I just purchased two pounds of chia seeds online so I can keep one bag and send the other bag home for my mom to try. I haven't tried chia seeds myself but almost every blog I look at have been raving about them, so I did my own research.

But why yes..chia seeds - sound familiar?

You can now benefit from these AND create your own little pet.
or...your own Brittney if you'd like...


Check them out here, where you can read more about these magical seeds. I'm just so fascinated by how much water they can absorb -

"The chia seeds are great for athletes because they are highly hydrophilic. Being hydrophilic means it absorbs large amounts of water. Chia Seeds can absorb over 10 times their weight in water making them a great enhancer in hydrating our bodies. They absorb the water we drink holding it in our system longer. "

So magical, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment