Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a new start?

well well well, look who decided to jump on the bandwagon. for the past 2 months - I've resorted back to following food blogs and making time for daily blog readings. (food blogs > facebook) they've inspired me (such as Healthy Tipping Point, Healthy and Sane, and Emily Eats Clean) and motivated me to start one of my own. I've recently cut out meat from my diet - and do I miss it? Absolutely not. I don't crave it at all, the smell/sight of it just grosses me out now. I'm not here to tell anybody that everything they've been eating up to this point has only been harmful, etc. I'm here for the interest of officially following other blogs and keep track of my daily events. As a college student living in a dorm, not having access to kitchen appliances is difficult when I'm trying to make these changes in my life. My stash in my room?...consists of - old fashioned oats, Maranatha dark chocolate almond spread, sunflower seeds/raisins/pumpkin seeds mix, cocoa roast almond, bananas, 0% Chobani greek yogurt, sweet potatoes, soymilk, apples, turbinado sugar, and more. These are my staples to fix breakfast in the morning as you can see here.....(some not pictured)
Do you see that thin red line?The left of the line shows how my food
supply dominates my roommate's supply. Sorry roommate!


So here's to my first food blog entry - beginning of my healthy, but scrumptious adventures.
Cheers! I'm off to make my overnight oats.

MMmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment